The 7 Foundations of the Ambassador Programming are:
- Leadership development. Curricula such as the Master Guide, AY Leadership, Small Group Leadership and other age appropriate and well established schemes can be considered.
- Community outreach development through service and emergency preparedness training.
- A Christ-centered discipleship plan.
- A personal and small group based mission lifestyle.
- Lifestyle vocational/career development through specialized multi-vocational training and advanced honor level.
- Friendship and relationship skill development.
- Character and personality development/awareness through outdoor/high adventure programming.