- What are the three major classes of platyhelminthes? Describe them.
- Name an example of a nematoda and describe its lifecycle.
- What are the three major classes of annelida and how do they move?
- Answer the following:
- Distinguish between the following body structures: coelomates, pseudocoelomates, and acoelomates.
- Which body structures are common in the three phyla of worms?
- Be able to demonstrate three ways to purify water.
- Complete the following:
- From what you have learned about worms: Why is the availability of fresh water so important to human health, especially in third world countries?
- Organize a fundraiser to support organizations that strive to provide freshwater to third world countries.
- Describe a spiritual lesson about living water from the Bible.
Download Honor Book