- Show how to clean, type properly, and change ribbon on a typewriter.
- Know the difference between a fabric and a carbon ribbon.
- Identify the following parts of the typewriter and know their function:
- Space bar
- Backspace key
- Shift keys and lock
- Impression control
- Margin stops
- Paper release
- Leverline-space lever
- Line-finder control
- Paper centering scale
- Paper bail lever
- Pitch selection lever
- Margin release
- Know how to set tabs for tabulation. Properly type a tabulated page with at least four columns.
- Show how to center information horizontally and vertically on paper.
- Show how to construct block and indented style letters.
- Operate a typewriter at a speed of forty words a minute (minimum) on new material for five minutes with no more than five errors.
Download Honor Book