- Give three Bible principles and two Spirit of Prophecy principles to support exercise.
- Give a report on the correct diet to maintain peak physical condition and how this was maintained for the duration of training. Include fluid intake during and pre- competition, and in-competition food intake.
- Do the following:
- Give guidelines for correct training, including warm-up, stretching, injury prevention, prevention of overtraining, etc.
- Present your regular training program.
- List the correct equipment, including bike, shoes and clothing.
- Exhibit knowledge of the techniques of swimming, cycling and running.
- Compete in all three aspects of a recognized triathlon event, either solo or as a team member, where the triathlon is similar to:
- Within 4.5 hours.
Download Honor Book