- Know how to prepare material for painting.
- Know how to trace and transfer a pattern onto the material.
- How much time should be given for paint to dry?
- Demonstrate the centering of pattern on material.
- Know how to mix paint and clean brushes after they have been used.
- Paint one design each of fruit (to learn about highlights); flowers (to develop art of good shading); and figure with face (to learn use of fine-line brush).
- Using a stencil, paint an item with at least two colors.
Download Honor Book