- Use the following safety gear and know why it should be worn when skateboarding: helmet, elbow pads, knee pads, high top boots, wrist support gloves.
- Name all the parts of a skateboard.
- Completely disassemble and reassemble a skateboard, repacking the bearings and setting wheelnuts and truck pivoting nut at correct tension.
- Demonstrate eight skateboarding skills which will include some of the following and do them to the instructors satisfaction on authorized property. Five of these should be demonstrated on a skateboarding ramp.
- Tick Tack—from a standing start to a minimum of 10 meters on level ground
- Ollie—minimum of 10 centimeters
- Rail Slide—minimum of 1 meter
- Drop In—off a ramp 2-3 meters high
- Gurreo Slide
- 4-Wheel Look Up
- Pump on a ramp up to the Coping
- Acid Drop
- Kick Flip
- Ollie up a Gutter
- Front-Back side grind
Download Honor Book