- Distinguish between rocks and minerals.
- Have a collection of at least fifteen specimens correctly named. Label each specimen with collector’s name, date, and locality in which it was found.
- Define and name two examples each (from specimens or pictures) of igneous, sedimentary, metamorphic.
- What is meant by Mohs’ scale of hardness? Name the minerals in Mohs’ scale.
- Define cleavage, specific gravity, luster, color, streak, texture, crystal.
- Name four uses for rocks and four uses for minerals.
- Tell of four Bible incidents in which a rock was significant.
- What are the foundation stones of the New Jerusalem?
Download Honor Book