- What characteristics must an animal have to be classed as a reptile?
- Name 15 reptiles found in your locality. Tell where they live, their food habits, and their economic importance.
- Name five poisonous reptiles of your area describing each as to location of fangs and geographical distribution.
- Tell what to do if you are bitten by a poisonous snake.
- Tell what to do if you are bitten by a nonpoisonous snake.
- Do one of the following:
- Tell the life history of one representative of each: lizard, snake, turtle. Compare lizards, snakes, turtles, and crocodiles as to life history, variation in eyes and ears, teeth, heart, lungs, limbs, tails, and scales (shells).
- Keep a small reptile in a terrarium and maintain a record of its care for at least three months.
- Be able to tell two Bible stories in which a reptile played an important part.
Download Honor Book