- Have the Reptile Honor.
- What is the study of reptiles called?
- Discover and record (or tell) at least three folk tales and three related facts about reptiles.
- Why might it be that a major portion of humans fear reptiles and there are so many false stories involving reptiles?
- How do reptiles protect themselves?
- What are the two primary types of reptile poisons and how do they affect their target prey or enemy?
- Identify in the wild at least half of your list from requirement 2 of the basic honor.
- Find a reptile in the wild and record your observations of its activity during the daylight hours of one or more days.
Download Honor Book