- Have the Poultry Honor
- Describe incubators, hovers, sanitary fowl houses, coops, and runs, and have a practical knowledge of their use.
- Be able to test and pack eggs for market, describe how to test bad eggs, and tell how eggs are graded.
- Outline the feeding program for domestic fowl, from hatching to maturity.
- What is the temperature , humidity, and number of days needed to hatch the following eggs:
- Raise to maturity a brood of not less than six poultry of your choice.
- Write or give orally to the examiners a report on your experiences in working out the above requirements; and on your study of the hen, turkey, duck, and goose.
Download Honor Book