- Learn and implement the following safety rules in the creation of a parade float.
- List at least five materials that can be used in your float building and decorating.
- Help build a float by:
- Helping design a float for your Pathfinder Club/Church youth group.
- Assist in planning materials needed and be involved in collecting those items.
- Decorating a float for at least 4 hours.
- Be in a parade experience with the float you have helped to build and decorate, and as appropriate, hand out pamphlets that explain the youth/Pathfinder ministry of your group.
- Photograph your float during its creation and during the parade and share the experience in one of the following ways:
- With at least two shut-ins how your group witnessed in the community
- Report with pictures and stories for a church or Sabbath School program and for a Pathfinder club worship program
- Memorize Mark 16:15 and discuss with a group how the honor’s parade float project helps fulfill this biblical command.
Download Honor Book