- What was paper quilling called when the craft first began?
- Know the history of quilling.
- Know the tools used in quilling.
- Know and be able to correctly make each of the following rolls:
- Tight Circle
- Loose Circle
- Shaped Teardrop
- Shaped Marquise
- Bunny Ear
- Half Circle
- Rolled Heart (Arrow)
- Holly Leaf
- Know and be able to correctly make each of the following scrolls:
- Loose Scroll
- Open Heart
- V Scroll
- S Scroll
- C Scroll
- Make a simple floral design by using at least three of the methods above.
- Make a filled-in picture or ornament.
Download Honor Book