- Name five uses made of natural materials by the Northwest Indians.
- Name five uses made of the yucca plant by the Southwest Indians.
- Name five uses made of the birch tree by the Eastern Woodland Indians.
- Know 15 plant foods introduced to us by the Indians. Include four plant names used today.
- Describe Indian stalking and tracking.
- Name five rocks and/or minerals and uses made of them by the Indians.
- Explain one way in which arrowheads were made by the Indians.
- Define pictograph. What are Indian petroglyphs and where can you find them?
- Describe the use of seashells by the Indians.
- Name at least 10 materials used in making Indian arts and crafts.
- Make a craft item, using any of the materials named in requirement #10.
Download Honor Book