- Have the Model Rocketry Honor.
- From a kit, build, successfully launch, and recover a boost glider.
- Design, build (not from a kit), finish, and paint a single-stage rocket. Check for stability, and successfully launch and recover this rocket.
- Do one of the following:
- From a kit, build, finish, and paint a two-stage rocket. Successfully launch and recover this rocket.
- From a kit, build, finish, and paint a three-engine clustered single-stage rocket. Successfully launch and recover this rocket.
- Design an electrical launch system. When this has been approved by your instructor, build this system and use it to launch rockets at least five times.
- Describe and demonstrate single station altitude tracking. With the aid of a helper, track the same rocket three times using three different sizes of engines and compare altitudes with an altitude finder.
- Compare the velocity and altitude of two different weights of rockets using the same size engine.
Download Honor Book