- On what day of creation were mammals created?
- List four characteristics of a mammal.
- Give one or more identifying characteristics of each of the following groups of mammals, and name one or more species of mammals found in each group:
- List four beneficial mammals and tell how they are beneficial to man.
- List four things mammals do that are harmful to man.
- List four mammals that are completely aquatic and designate their natural range.
- Name the largest mammal in the world and tell where it lives, how it feeds, and what it eats.
- List eight species of wild mammals that you personally have observed and identified in the wild.
- Write or tell a story about AWild Mammals I Have Observed.
Download Honor Book