- Give a brief history of the art of decorative knotting.
- What is a good macrame cord?
- Know three kinds of cords that are good and why they are good.
- Know the basic knots used in macrame. Know two variations of each of these knots.
- How is the overhand knot useful in macrame?
- How much cord is needed to reach the desired length of the finished product?
- Make a sampler wall hanging using the essential knots and using at least two variations: i.e., horizontal half hitch, vertical half hitch, or the half knot.
- Make two other items of your choice using the square knot, the double half hitch, and two variations of either or both items.
Download Honor Book