- Distinguish between the draft horse and the light horse.
- Identify from pictures or personal observation and record the height, weight, color, and disposition of at least three of the following horses: Percheron, Belgian, Clydesdale, Arabian, Shetland.
- List four physical characteristics of the mule.
- Identify a burro from a picture or personal observation. Give its size, color, and usefulness.
- Identify from pictures or live animals four kinds of milk cattle and four kinds of beef cattle.
- Know the milk producing qualities of the Jersey, Guernsey, and Holstein breeds.
- Differentiate between the Angora and milch goats. Give the distinguishing color of at least three breeds of goats such as Saanen, Toggenburg, Nubian, and British Alpine.
- Identify from pictures or live sheep and note wool and meat production, size, markings, and general appearance, of three breeds of sheep such as Merino, Rambouillet, Shropshire, Hampshire, and Lincoln.
Download Honor Book