NOTE: Get in touch with the conference publishing director. He will assist you in selecting a book or magazine to sell, and will assign territory to you.
- From the Bible and the Spirit of Prophecy, write a summary, at least 250 words in length, on the importance of the use of literature in leading people to Christ.
- Name five essential qualifications of a Literature Evangelist.
- How is the Literature Evangelist supported?
- What four steps are taken in the sale of a book or a magazine?
- Briefly outline how to arouse an interest in purchasing a book or magazine.
- Know how to meet objections to purchasing a book or magazine.
- Do one of the following:
- Maintain a literature rack for four months, keeping a log of which books are the most and least popular.
- Do a project of house-to-house or mail distribution of literature in your community for ten hours. Include in the literature a response card for additional literature, Bible studies, and/or a Bible correspondence course.
- Engage in selling Seventh-day Adventist books and/or magazines during a period of at least five weeks, for at least 20 hours each.
- Do a project of distributing religious books to local government officials. Spend at lest ten hours on your project.
- Do a project of supplying religious literature to patients in a hospital or nursing home. Spend at least ten hours on your project.
- Make a project of supplying a year’s subscription to Liberty magazine to the judges and/or lawyers in your community. Raise the money or get contributions for the gift subscriptions.
- Make a project of sending literature/or Bibles to the mission field. Part of this project is collecting the literature and/ or Bibles, determining where to send the material and packaging and sending the material.
Download Honor Book