- Define the following
- Trail name
- Personal log book
- Stamp in
- Hybrid box
- Bonus box
- List at least five behaviors you should practice while letterboxing.
- Know the basic orienteering skills of:
- Compass use.
- Know how to find the four major directions without a compass.
- Design, create and carve your own personal stamp.
- As a unit, club or family find the clues and then locate at least ten letterboxes, four which can be part of a series. Individually “stamp in” your stamp, imprint the letterbox stamp in your log book and record your find on the web site.
Download Honor Book