- Define the following: K, P, STS, RND, TOG, PSSO, INC, DEC, YO.
- Demonstrate your ability to do the following: cast on, bind off, pick up a dropped stitch, cable stitch, garter stitch, stockinette stitch, and ribbing.
- Know how to care for these kinds of yarn: wool, hair, and synthetic.
- Show how to join on a new ball of yarn.
- Be able to identify and know the purpose of the following weights of yarn:
- Medium weight
- Sports weight
- Heavy weight
- Knit two items from the following: slippers, mittens, baby booties, hat, scarf, sleeveless sweater, or another reasonable choice.
Download Honor Book