- Name five native methods that are used for island fishing.
- Demonstrate your ability to make at least one type of fishing gear out of native material used in your area.
- In your cultural setting identify types of fishing according to tides and phases of the moon.
- Display and label a collection of baits, lures and hooks traditionally used in your area.
- Participate in a fishing trip and catch two fish using two different traditional methods.
- Do the following:
- Collect pictures of ten tropical fish and identify their local names and their habitation.
- Name ten poisonous or dangerous fish in your area.
Download Honor Book