- Have the Laundering Honor.
- List utensils used in keeping a house clean.
- Describe the best way to keep stoves, microwave ovens, and refrigerators clean.
- Under what conditions do germs and pests thrive? Give ways of cleaning each of the following: basement, closets, cupboards, sinks, and toilets.
- State the proper way to prepare dishes for washing, either in the sink or dishwasher. State the order in which silver, glass, table, and kitchen dishes should be washed.
- How should rugs, carpets, pillows, upholstered furniture, papered walls, painted walls, floors, and windows be cleaned?
- How is trash disposed of in your community?
- What precautions should be taken in cleaning out a fireplace?
- What is meant by keeping a home baby safe?
- Plan and do the work in a house for one week.
Download Honor Book