- Have the Guitar honor.
- Define “Triads” and show how are they used. Demonstrate how to play triads derived from high score notes.
- Demonstrate two different methods of guitar tuning.
- Define tablature (tabs). Demonstrate how to read and perform tablature (tabs) on a guitar.
- Demonstrate how to change the key of a song to fit the vocal range of the singers.
- Define and explain the differences between consonant and dissonant chord?
- Practice and perform a solo in at least two scales with the guitar.
- Create a personal song book of at least 25 hymns and spiritual songs with chords properly written. Play them as part of a song service or performance during a club meeting worship service, worship, or other group function.
Download Honor Book