- Have the Dressmaking Honor.
- Do the following:
- Sew a seam with finished edges
- Make darts
- Make a French seam
- Make a neat buttonhole.
- Demonstrate on other persons how to measure for length of skirt, length of sleeve, and length from neck to waistline.
- Make a shirt with set-in sleeve and a collar, and explain how you would adjust the shoulders for persons of different builds.
- Explain how to make at least four of the following alterations or modifications in patterns:
- Shorten waist
- Lengthen waist
- Lengthen sleeve
- Waist size
- Lengthen skirt or pants
- Lengthen or shorten pants inseam
- Make a pair of pants or shorts that fits properly.
- Make a skirt.
- Select from pictures or draw an outfit for yourself that shows proper color harmony and is complementary to your figure.
Download Honor Book