- Make a list of Drawing Media.
- What is Chiaroscuro? And what effect does it have on drawing?
- Draw a Value Scale with at least 10 different values.
- What is the best way to begin drawing until you are sure all sizes, placement and proportions are correct?
- Know the difference between eye level, bird’s eye view and worm’s eye view.
- Show foreground, middle ground and background in a simple landscape.
- What is a “multi-media” drawing?
- Explain Linear Perspective and list at least 4 ways to achieve it when drawing a landscape.
- Draw a cylindrical object and a rectangular object grouped together a little below the eye, showing proper perspective, light and shade.
- Understand and describe these types of subject matter:
- Still Life
- Draw an animal using simple shapes such as squares, triangles, rectangles.
- Make a freehand sketch of an animal, showing in values the distribution of color.
- Make a drawing of some landscape near your home.
- Draw and shade in a still life. Make it personal and interesting; add personal touches and objects that you are excited about…this will make your artwork more fun and easier for you to finish.
- Memorize Psalm 33:6, and discuss how it relates to drawing.
Download Honor Book