- Have the Currency (Coins) Honor.
- Select a coin or note from your collection and present an oral or written report on the historical or other significance of the person(s), place(s), item(s) or symbol(s) found on both sides.
- Attend a meeting of a local coin club and report on your experience. Possible items to consider:
- Level of expertise of members as demonstrated by presentations and dialogues
- Average general age of attendees
- Ideas which might help the club extend its collector interest to a wider audience
- How newcomer-friendly the organization is
- Suggestions on how these people might be reached with the gospel through a manner which they would find attractive
- Select one of the three categories of your collection as required under the Currency Honor requirements #7 and 8, and increase your collection to include twice the total number of specimens.
- Add to your collection at least one of the unusual (odd and curious) forms learned about in requirement #1 of the Currency Honor requirements and have in your Currency Honor files at least a paragraph summarizing how, when, and where this item was used as currency.
Download Honor Book