- Outline why it is important to know about our cultural heritage.
- List the special ceremonies in your culture for:
- The birth of a child
- Becoming an adult
- Death and burial
- Do the following:
- List the customary ways of dressing for everyday life and two special occasions.
- Draw, explain, or present in pictures these customary dresses.
- What is or was the customary pre-marriages for young people in your area? How is/was marriage arranged?
- List the advantages of traditional marriages over western style marriages and courtship.
- Explain the following:
- Explain briefly the meaning of the term “bride price.”
- What are the advantages of bride price?
- Explain the disadvantages of bride price.
- Explain the leadership structure in your village area. (Include the chiefly system and the extended family.)
Download Honor Book