- Tell briefly the history of early ceramics.
- Know what is meant by the following terms:
- Explain the use of cones in kilns.
- Know how and when to use underglaze and glaze.
- Know what tools are used in completing your projects in ceramics.
- Complete one item using a crystal glaze.
- Complete two of the following using underglaze on at least one item:
- Cookie jar
- Pie plate
- Flower planter
- Candy dish
- Item of your choice
NOTE : Candidate need not do his own firing.
Download Honor Book