- Make a list of the materials and supplies needed for dough artistry.
- Why is it important to have clean hands and use hand lotion while working with bread dough?
- Explain the different techniques of tinting and painting the dough.
- What type of finish do you use to protect and give a glossy appearance to bread dough articles?
- Make at least two of the following flowers with leaves: rose, daisy, daffodil, dogwood, violet, grape hyacinth, carnation, iris, pansy, poppy, poinsettia, tulip, forget-me-not. (Bread dough cutters may be used.) Arrange flowers into four separate arrangements using containers of your choice. (Some suggestions: miniature baskets, shells, plastic flower pots, thimble, empty thread spools, vitamin bottle caps, etc.)
- Make one of the following using tinted dough:
- Sculpture arrangement
- Small wall plaque
- Make one of the following:
- Kitchen refrigerator magnet
- Item of your choice
Download Honor Book