- What is artificial intelligence?
- On your own or with a group, develop a chart board that outlines a brief history of artificial intelligence. Prepare and give an oral presentation on your activity.
- What is the ultimate goal of artificial intelligence research?
- What is an android?
- With regard to the field of artificial intelligence, be able to define the following terms.
- General intelligence
- Social intelligence
- Pattern recognition
- Neural network
- Natural language processing
- Knowledge engineering
- Give three real world examples of how artificial intelligence is used to help society.
- What are some of the limitations to artificial intelligence? Be able to explain at least three.
- What are some basic human abilities that artificial intelligence cannot exhibit?
- Give a basic definition of an expert system.
- What are some of the advantages of an expert system?
- Give a real world example of how an expert system is used in society.
- On your own or with a group, discuss the importance of artificial intelligence and the role it plays in society. Prepare and give an oral presentation on your findings.
- Based on your observations from the previous question, visit a location that has applied the use of artificial intelligence. Prepare and give an oral presentation on your activity.
- Discuss with a group several biblical passages that talk about human intelligence. Compare and contrast modern artificial intelligence with the intelligence God gave his created beings. Some texts include: Genesis 1:26, 27; Psalm 139; and Psalm 8:3-6.
Download Honor Book