- Have the Animal Tracking Honor.
- What is the difference between positive and negative casts of animal tracks?
- Make at least one positive cast from a negative cast or rubber mold.
- What is scatology and why is it important in the study of animals?
- Find at least one trace of an animal other than its tracks. Through careful observation and/or analysis determine as many conclusions as possible from the evidence.
- With a partner set up a track and trail course covering at least one mile (1.6 km) which will include at least four change-of-directions utilizing traditional native signs and have at least two other persons successfully follow the route. Successfully follow a one mile (1.6 km) route set by someone else.
Download Honor Book