- Be able to name and locate at least10 different African tribes of the present day and name several outstanding features of each.
- Do the following:
- Select an African Tribe for study. (If you belong to an African Tribe, select one other than your own.)
- Find out detailed information on the tribe selected, in the following areas:
- Eating habits
- Initiation ceremony
- Witch doctors
- Living and worship conditions
- Tell an African folk story, bringing out its moral.
- Make a collection of at least 15 objects manufactured by African tribes (other than your own).
Download Honor Book