- Classify three types of tents and how to put them up. List their advantages and disadvantages.
- Describe the materials are used in tent making?
- Identify the classes of tents for the purpose intended and most well-known tent producers.
- Choose a specific tent model that you would like to purchase and justify your choice.
- Demonstrate how to prepare tent for rain and wind. List the rules for finding a place for a tent. (Campcraft #2, #3)
- Put up and then take down a tent in the following situations:
- Strong wind
- At night
- Tell the safety rules for living in a tent.
- Demonstrate how to repair a tent in the following situations:
- Torn or a burnt hole in the tent wall
- Broken pole or arch
- Torn zipping or grommet (eyelet)
- Seam separation
- Know how to keep and properly care for tents.
Download Honor Book