- Learn the manual alphabet used by the deaf.
- Have a minimum of three hours of instruction in signing. 3. Send and receive finger spelling at the rate of five words per minute, using a minimum of 25 letters.
- Learn at least 100 signs from one or more reference books on signing.
- Learn and present in sign language (not finger spelling) at least two simple songs.
- Do one of the following:
- Explain the difference between Ameslam and sign English and demonstrate the use of both.
- Read and give an oral or written report on a school in your country or state specializing in deaf education.
Download Honor Book