- What is the purpose of scrapbooking?
- Why journal?
- What is cropping and why is it done?
- What are the four main types of scrapbooks used?
- What is the purpose of using acid-free products?
- What are the four different types of acid-free adhesive?
- What ‘tool’ is used to sharpen scissors and punches when they get dull?
- Name five different types of acid-free paper used in scrapbooking.
- Make a scrapbook of at least 12 pages (8 1/2 x 11 or larger) on one of the following themes, incorporating the use of colored paper, stickers, decorative scissors, matting, and journaling: School Year, Sporting Events, Vacations, Holidays, Building Projects (mission trips, new home, etc.), Wedding, Birthday Party, All About Me (birth to now), Family Reunions
- Memorize Joel 1:3
Download Honor Book