- Spend at least one day in a river or stream habitat. Arrange for some service project to participate in (clean up, trail making, helping others learn about this specific habitat).
- Write a report about the following things (including maps, photographs or drawings may help):
- What river or stream did you visit?
- When did you visit?
- What did you do there?
- New information you learned about this type of habitat you beyond what was learned in the basic honor.
- Information about the specific river or stream you visited.
- Describe the service project you did (be specific).
- What did you learn about yourself while doing the service project?
- What did you learn about this habitat while doing this service project?
Download Honor Book