- Tell what you should do to prevent injury and/or possible loss of life in the following situations:
- A fire in your house, a neighbor’s house, and a public building
- If you are stranded in a car in a blizzard or desert
- Motor vehicle accident
- Atomic emergency
- Rock or snow avalanche
- Your boat or canoe capsizes in open water
- When telephoning for help in an emergency situation, what essential information should be given and who should hang the telephone up last?
- Demonstrate what emergency first aid measures you should take in the following situations?
- Someone’s clothes catch on fire
- A severely bleeding wound
- Someone is choking
- Someone swallows poison
- Do the following:
- Draw an escape route for your family in case of fire in your home when your normal exits are blocked.
- Practice a home fire drill with your family.
- Discuss with your examiner the procedures for safely getting people out of your church and school in case of a fire. Consideration should be given as to how to prevent panic.
- What should you and your parents do to prevent abduction of children in your family? What should you do if you are abducted?
Download Honor Book