- Have the basic Postcard Honor.
- How is the history of your city or state/province/region told in postcards? Collect postcards (or pictures of postcards) that illustrate events or distinctive scenery found in your area.
- Explain what you have done to preserve your postcards. (Postcards from the basic honor)
- What is the latest development in postcards?
- What are the present regulations for sending custom made postcards through your local post office and getting the postcard rate?
- Make a collection of at least 150 postcards. (No two postcards alike.) Your collection should include the following:
- At least two postcards depicting significant historical or cultural heritage in your area/region.
- Postcards from at least different 20 states/providences/countries.
- At least 25 cards on the same theme (mountains, beaches, waterfalls, travel, religious, seasons, sports, animals, hobbies, art, et Al.)
- Do two of the following:
- Create your own postcards. Mail five of your personally created postcards in order to encourage someone.
- Copy a map of U.S. and/or world map showing where your postcards are from and display at an event. Display your postcards of your choice topic. (You do not need to display the entire 150 postcards)
- Create a game using postcards as game pieces.
- Create a digital album or media presentation that illustrates the history or scenery of the cards in your collection (minimum 30) in more detail.
Download Honor Book