- What is the principal ingredient of plaster of Paris?
- Give the steps in pouring a plaster item and preparing it for painting.
- Know how to remove air bubbles from a poured item.
- Know how the setup time can be increased or decreased for plaster.
- What precautions should be taken when cleaning the mixing and pouring equipment?
- What is a sealant applied to a plaster item and why?
- What type of paint is best to use on Plaster Craft items?
- Paint three items that will include the following designs and techniques or equivalent:
- Floral (to show shading)
- Animal (to show detail)
- Religious motto (to show letter highlighting)
- Fruit (to show highlighting)
- Mold and paint two additional items of different designs.
Download Honor Book