- What are Odonates?
- Know how many species of damselflies and species of dragonflies are in your Country (or State/Provence) and Continent and Worldwide.
- How do dragonflies and damselflies differ?
- What separates Odes from other insects?
- What other insects look a bit like odes?
- Describe and draw the life cycle of an ode.
- Know the following terms regarding Odonates:
- Wing Veins
- Wing Cells
- Compound eyes
- Of what value are odes and why should we study them?
- Identify and observe at least 15 species of Odonates. Record their location, habitat and date of finding.
- Demonstrate how to properly catch and release an Odonate without injuring it.
Download Honor Book