- Know and explain the Model Rocketry Safety Code.
- Know and explain the importance of the basic model rocket components.
- Draw the following:
- The steps in the flight of a model rocket
- A cut-away view of a model rocket engine, labeling each part
- A schematic plan for a simple launch system using proper electrical symbols
- Define the following:
- Boost gliders
- Center of gravity
- Center of pressure
- Name and describe at least four different recovery systems.
- From a kit, build, finish, and paint a single-stage rocket that has a minimum length of six inches. Successfully launch this rocket with a parachute or streamer recovery system.
Download Honor Book