- Have the Mammals Honor.
- What mammals in your locality are protected by law? Why?
- How do the processes of birth and care of the young differ in monotremes and marsupials from all other orders of mammals?
- Name five different ways in which mammals protect themselves and their young, and cite an example of each.
- What mammals are agents for the transmission of tularemia, bubonic plague, trichinosis and rabies?
- List 15 species of wild mammals that you have observed and identified in the wild. For each one listed include:
- Date observed
- Time of day
Download Honor Book