- Write from memory the complete lower case alphabet in two of the following: Gothic, Roman, or Italic.
- Demonstrate when the different sizes and types of pens are to be used.
- State at least four principles in making a poster attractive and distinctive.
- Make three posters in a variety of sizes to be used by any of the following groups: Sabbath School, church, school, Pathfinder Club, or AY Society. Use at least two different types of lettering in these posters.
- Make five posters on topics of your own choice. NOTE — These posters will be judged for acceptance on the three following conditions:
- selection in type of lettering used
- Practice all strokes until they can be done easily and accurately.
Download Honor Book