- Have the Geology Honor.
- Provide the following information:
- How earthquakes reveal what the interior of the earth is like?
- The effects of a lot of water (as in Noah’s flood) in months compared to the effects of a little water over thousands and millions of years?
- Why are evidences of glaciers seen in temperate climes where there are now no glaciers?
- How do creationists who believe in a universal flood and in a young age for the earth since creation, understand and use the geological time chart?
- What is the continental drift (plate tectonics) theory and how can creationists fit such geological activity into time since creation?
- Where in the world would you likely see:
- Large glaciers
- Active volcanoes
- Sand dunes
- Fault block mountains
- Folded mountains
- Chalk cliffs
- Write a 500‑word paper on one of the following:
- Interesting geology you saw on a recent trip.
- The geological activity that happened because of a heavy rain, flood or windstorm that you experienced.
Download Honor Book