- Have the Genealogy Honor.
- Define a primary source versus a secondary source for documentation.
- What is the purpose of documentation?
- Demonstrate a census extraction for one branch of your family from six of the following censuses:
- Show a pedigree chart you have filled out for seven generations. List the information you have been unable to learn and what efforts you have made to locate this information.
- Show 42 family group records you have filled out and the documentation notes to go with the family group record.
- Find military records/pension records on one of your family members. If your family has none, then show military/pension records on any person.
- Show vital records you have obtained for one person from item # 5 including: a. birth b. marriage c. death
- Show a copy of three obituaries on relatives with documentation where you found them.
- List four web sites and/or libraries where you have been able to locate information for your family research.
- Where in the Bible does it say not to spend time on fables and endless genealogies? What does the Seventh-day Adventist Commentary list as the reason for this advice?
Download Honor Book