- Have the Flower Honor.
- Photograph, collect pictures of or sketch 75 species of wild flowers. Make a scrapbook from these and correctly label each flower.
- Give the distinguishing characteristics of the flowers of each of 12 common plant families.
- Prove ability to use plant keys to genus and species.
- Tell the difference between perfect and imperfect flowers. What is meant by pistillate and staminate flowers?
- Give an example of monoecious and dioecious plants.
- Tell difference between monocotyledons and dicotyledons.
- From the Bible, point out two spiritual lessons in which writers used flowers for illustrations.
- Name and describe eight poisonous plants, noting the particular part of the plant that is poisonous.
- Do one of the following:
- Name five plants that are of medicinal value and indicate what part of each plant is used.
- Name ten wild plants that are edible in root, stem, or leaf.
- An option from requirement 6 of the Flower Honor not completed for that Honor.
Download Honor Book