- Name six perennials and six annuals suitable for indoor flower arrangement.
- Name at least three flowers that bloom in the spring or early summer, suitable for indoor flower arrangement.
- Name at least three flowers that do not keep well when cut and three that do.
- Give six suggestions regarding the cutting of flowers and their aftercare, such as when to cut, how to cut, and how to keep.
- At what stage of development should we cut roses, gladioluses, and dahlias?
- Give three suggestions on the relation of containers to the flowers used, and three on relation of arrangement to the room and furnishings.
- In flower arrangement what should be the relation of dark and light shades, large and small flowers, open and partly open flowers?
- Make two artistic flower arrangements in each of the following areas:
- Table decoration
- General house use
- Public service
- What are some wild flowers that could be used in arrangements for the home? What combinations of these flowers can be used?
Download Honor Book