- Explain the roles of the father, mother, sister, and brother as given in the Bible and the Spirit of Prophecy.
- What is the difference between self-respect and pride? Write a paragraph about some of the things that make you feel good about your family. Include the things you are proud of and your family’s good qualities and accomplishments.
- Do one of the following in your home for one week:
- Properly dispose of garbage
- Wash the dishes
- Wash the clothes
- Dust and keep the floors clean
- Show that you can care for younger members of your family or neighbor’s for at least a couple of hours.
- Make a list of some of the things your family spends money on. Explain your responsibility to the finances of your family.
- Make a list of family activities that you think your family would enjoy.
- Plan and conduct a family worship period and give a complete report.
- Know what to do under the following circumstances in Your home: accident, fire, loss of a relative, financial crisis, bad storm.
- Plan and conduct a fire drill in your home.
- Mention five ways you can show concern for or interest in your neighbors.
- Study the recreational activities of your family and explain how they can be improved.
Download Honor Book