- Earn the Dunes Honor.
- Arrange or participate in a service project benefiting the dunes community (clean up, trail making, helping others learn about this specific habitat). Write a report about the following things (including maps, photographs or drawings may help):
- What dune did you visit?
- When did you visit?
- What did you do there?
- New information you have learned about this type of habitat beyond what was learned in the basic honor.
- Information about the specific dune you visited.
- Describe the service project you did (be specific).
- What did you learn about yourself while doing the service project?
- What did you learn about this habitat while doing this service project?
Download Honor Book