Cook a meal using local methods and foods by yourself. See example below.
- Raw foods (e.g. Dalo, cassava, yams, sweet potatoes, taro leaves, etc.)
- Banana leaves or other leaves used in your area
- Banana stems
- Coconut leaves
- Light the fire first.
- Pile the firewood in order (criss-cross method).
- Put all the stones on top of the firewood.
- Let the fire completely burn the wood until you notice that the stones are red-hot.
- Clean the lovo/oven.
- Put the smashed up banana stems on top of the stones.
- Start to put all the raw foods on top of the banana stems
- Cover it up first with green coconut leaves before you completely cover it with leaves and leave it for one to one and a half hours.
- Uncover the lovo/oven and the food is ready.
Download Honor Book